Monday, September 6, 2010

Really Tired

I am not sure why, but here lately I have been really tired. It is funny that on the days I can only get 4-6 hours of sleep I do the best but if I get any more than 6 hours of sleep I am so tired during the day...

I had a nice long week end "off". Th preschool was closed today and I got to spend some one on one time with the girls and also organized some stuff. Caroline got her first sewing machine. It is a cute small one from Hobby Lobby, it only cost $25. She is really excited about it but after using it i realize it is not good, or even worth the $25 we spent. The stitches do not stay in... I didn't say anything to her though, she is too happy. She just sat there for over an hour stitching fabric together. I am so proud of her! She is only 6 and wants so bad to learn all of the things of being a homemaker. She loves cooking, sewing, scrap booking... All of it. We have been working out of the Keepers of the Home book. I think that is what it is called.

Please keep my husband in your prayers. They are having some long days and nights and not getting much sleep. I miss him so much!

Many blessings to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go mommy encouraging the homemaking skills in Caroline. I like the Keepers of the Home book.
    The machine may not be perfect but encouraging her heart is worth every penny.
    Father please comfort and strengthen hearts and surround and protect.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! How have you been? Haven't seen any more posts...I've been busy too, but thought I would let you know you've been missed, and prayed for!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am creating a new blog because I can not sign into this one anymore. I have tried everything google said to do but still nothing. I will post once my new one is up in a few hours. We have been doing good for the most part. My husband only has a few months left until he comes home!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete